My Precious Grandkids

My Precious Grandkids

Friday, November 14, 2008

Ladies shopping trip

What a nice day of fellowship we had.
19 ladies left our church at 8am and traveled to a neat store in Elk hart (on old us 20)
Called Your Hearts Desire. It was a store of antiques, crafts and lots of goodies.
We only spent 45 minutes there, which was not enough time, but it was a store that none of the ladies had been in before, so they can now go back!
It also has a neat little area to eat lunch. So there you go ladies.. Nice lunch out and great shopping. We than traveled on to Michigan City to the outlet stores.
We played lots of games and learned to know the ladies in our church better!
We arrived back at 8pm. We had lots of packages and lots of good memories.
The verse for the day was "Come to me all you that are weary and carry heavy burdens and I will give you rest: Matthew 11:28 Shopping can be relaxing in Him!
And our prayers for the day were:
1) As I go shopping with my sisters, Lord help me to leave my family and job in your hands
2) As I go shopping today help me to love my sisters and care for them with love
3) As I go shoipping today help me to see others as you would see them
4) As I go shopping toay help me see the clerks and other people that need you and give them a smile from you
5) As I go shopping today help me to see those wonderful sales

Thank you Jesus

We all came back rested and content. Only real shoppers would understand that statement!!
Have a wonderful day!

No comments: