My Precious Grandkids

My Precious Grandkids

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Loosing those awful pounds

Side note to all
I am continuing to work on those unwanted pounds.
I will have a new picture on shortly of me being a few pounds lighter
I give God the glory, cause I can not do this on my own.
Yesterday I took a gift certified given to me, by some wonderful ladies at the church to be pampered.
4 1/2 hours later, I was done. It was wonderful thank you ladies!!
As I was having a massage of oils and lotions, I told the lady that this is what Esther must of had for 12 months.
Esther had 12 months of beauty treatments before she could go into see the king.
What do I need to do inside to be ready to meet my King each day??
I was able to share the story of Esther to her, She could not go anywhere. she had to listen.
God was so good, what awesome time we had sharing about our Lord and how she to wanted to know Him more.
God is good all the time!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I would love to get a full year of beauty treatments! Maybe heaven will be kind of like the one part in Wizard of Oz where they are all getting pampered in preparation to see the WIzard. Except our God will gladly let His people in! Aw well, I will just be glad when we get to go, if there are beauty treatments or not!