My Precious Grandkids

My Precious Grandkids

Thursday, November 27, 2008

happy Birthday


Happy birthday Denise and Happy Anniversary to a wonderful Brother and Sister in law.

I am so glad that the Lord has brought you two together a few years ago

to be exact it is 42 years ago. I don't remember the wedding to well, except Mom made the rehearsal dinner in the hotel room........but I remember your trip to visit us in Calico Rock, Ark. What fun that was. (why would you come to Ark. for your honey moon?) Grandma and Mose were there also. I will always remember the bible story Dad was telling us and Moses answered was wrong and Glen sat there saying wrong answer Grandpa. anyways we love you two and thank the Lord for you two.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary!! 42 years WOW that's awesome!!