My Precious Grandkids

My Precious Grandkids

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

well it has been a long time since I have posted anything.
We were gone for 2 weeks to covered bridge festival and am happy to be
home again.
I am not caught up on all the work but will get there.
we are getting TJ max and Mashall stores potpourri out first and than on to
decorating the stores for Christmas.
While we were gone God gave me a verse to ponder on
Psalms 10o:1 shout with JOY, before the Lord O earth.
As my tired bones rolled out of bed each morning I shouted for Joy in my head
and pushed my self to get going. One day was really hard. We had 2 ladies come in and
I noticed them with there hands full of items and I got busy ringing people up and lost track of them. I then saw them in another booth and called Lowell to hurry back from lunch. I followed the ladies and found them putting some items in there bag from that booth and all my items were in the bag to. Shout to the Lord with JOY ran through my mind. How do I do that in a time like this? Praise is the opposite of gripping and grumbling, so I simply said pay for the items you took and leave, you are not sorry for getting caught quite saying that you are sorry You are just sorry that you got caught but I want you to know Jesus loves you!
Oh that hit home, how many times am I that way also. Just sorry I got caught for doing wrong!
So I shouted for JOY that the Lord was showing me again how much I am really rotten to the core but with God I am perfect in HIM! Praise God
Shout with Joy before the Lord O earth! Obey him gladly; come before Him singing with JOY!!
In these hard time we need to focus on our Lord!

2 comments:

annaml said...

Wow, Isn't it just the greatest to be HOME!!!! I couldn't sleep last night (this is very unusual for me) so I checked your blog and listened to your music--- and was just so blessed! Thanks for sharing the good stuff!!! anna marie

Sarah said...

You're right! God allows all things for HIS purpose, and we should be glad that His purpose is at work in our lives! Sometimes I am not so happy for His purpose to be happening to me, especially in the form of some type of conflict. But if we stay true to Him and His Word, He will strengthen us!!! And He does! Thank you Jesus!

Love You Carolyn!