My Precious Grandkids

My Precious Grandkids

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Lets go God I'm ready

Thought for the day as I begin my busy day is
Do I really believe and have confidence that God's story can really change lives?
As Billy Graham leaves a hugh space down front of his stage for sinners to respond to Gods message. Do I have the same confidence as I leave my house today to believe that if and when God gives me a chance to share his word today that it will make a differance in someones life?
I do not want to be a Christ follower who keeps it all bottled up inside and does not share it.
I want today to walk across the room and share my Lord with whom ever God has set up the appointment with and believe that Gods story is true and be willing to share Gods love.
So God I am ready today to be used by you!
1 Peter 3:15 Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope you have. But do this with gentleness and respect.

3 comments:

Bill Sines said...

Good post. Check out my blog at randomcomments1.blogspot.com

Bill

Sarah said...

I am so blessed to have a MIL (mother-in-law) like you! The Lord blessed you and your family, and I am so thankful to be a part of it!

Bill Sines said...

Carolyn hasn't updated this blog since Sep. 4.