My Precious Grandkids

My Precious Grandkids

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Missions in Lagrange County

God had been speaking to me since I have been back, that telling others about him and showing Gods love does not end when I returned.

the verse he has put upon my heart is

1 Peter 4:15: But in your heart set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give a reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect.


My Prayer each day:

My life is in your hands today God
Use me to point someone toward you today
I promise to cooperate in anyway I can
If you want me to say something, I will
If you want me to keep quite, but demonstrate your love or
servanthood through me I will.
I can only do this through your spirit power
I am fully available to you today, so guide me by your Spirit
Your daughter
Carolyn

Since I have been praying this pray, many people have come into my life.
You know each time I see someone in my life now I ask this question.
Why does God want me to talk to this person.
Why have me met at this time and at this place?
What is it that God wants me to listen to as this person talks.
Please pray for boldness for me to be like Paul
Eph 6:20 Pray that I amy declare it fearlessly as I should.

Join me in praying this prayer each day.
It is the Lords day declare it with me!!

No comments: